Latest News

Outdated Negative (Adverse) information On Credit Reports

Negative or adverse information over seven years old (ten years for bankruptcies) cannot be legally reported on your credit report. Contact Pine Street Legal at (215) 345-9214 or nkanter@pinestreetlegal.com for a free consultation on how to get this outdated information off of your credit report.